Terms AND CONDITIONS
- The GreenQube Sainsbury’s gift card Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of the United Kingdom except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of GreenQube, the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
- Competition Period: The competition is open from Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 12.01am (GMT) until 9th May at 12 noon (GMT) (“Closing Date“). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with SAINSBURY’S, except that they will supply the gift card. The gift card will be bound by SAINSBURY’S’s terms and conditions available on their website.
- How to enter: simply LIKE THE GREENQUBE FACEBOOK /INSTAGRAM PAGE at https://www.facebook.com/greenqubesustainableliving
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Please note that each qualifying person will receive just one entry into the draw no matter how many times they post. We reserve the right to exclude from the draw, or ban from the page, anyone who spams the page with multiple ‘entry posts’.
(Please note that your privacy settings may prevent us from verifying that you liked the page, in this case your entry will unfortunately not be included in the draw.)
- The main prize comprises of one of 1x £50 gift card for SAINSBURY’S, UK plus a waste free cleaning starter Kit worth £28. The first qualified entry drawn will receive 1x £50 gift card for SAINSBURY’S plus a waste free cleaning starter Kit worth £28. The gift card will be bound by SAINSBURY’S’s terms and conditions available on their website.
- There will be one winner and two runners up over the course of the campaign. The Winner and runners up will be selected as follows: The winner and runners up will be randomly selected from qualifying entrants. The judge’s decision is final.
- The Promoter shall notify the Winner through Facebook, on the following day or within three (3) days of the Closing Date.
- In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s message, providing their name, date of birth and postal address, within three (3) days of the date of the Promoter’s message.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- The Promoter will purchase the gift card directly from SAINSBURY’S, UK and they will despatch it directly to the winner. The promoter may decide to supply the gift card electronically via email. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery. The Promoter reserves the right to ask each Winner to supply identification, proof of age and proof of address before receiving their Prize.
- Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, at it’s sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s and website(s), Facebook pages and other social media accounts. Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘The SAINSBURY’S Gift Card Competition to the following address: GreenQube Sustainable Living, 25 Ballintemple Road, Killeavy, Newry. BT35 8LQ within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any Prize awarded.
- The “Promoter “is: GreenQube Sustainable Living, 25 Ballintemple Road, Killeavy, Newry. BT35 8LQ.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in Northern Ireland.
- Facebook Notice: The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Competition. You agree that Facebook shall not have any liability in relation to the Competition.